Job Code : JIJP/202102/106
Looking out for candidates to work in Startup, service industry. Well versed with Accountancy and Presentation.
• Will be responsible for generating bills in a timely and efficient manner.
• Handling accounts of the societies that have been allocated.
• Ensuring smooth and timely transition of the financial records of a newly acquired society, which will include and not limited to the following.
A. Ensuring the old balance sheet is in place.
B. Receipt Registers are verified and are as per the statutory requirement.
C. Verifying AMC
D. Billing Structure, FDs have been recorded
E. Previous TDS payment challans / IT Returns have been filed and documented.
• Safeguarding the financial records of the society.
• Ensuring that the specified timelines of financial statutory requirements (i.e. TDS, Service Tax, Income Tax, creation / renewal of Fixed Deposit, etc) are adhered to.
• To coordinate with the Society Managers / MC members to get the financial data of the Society timely.
• Proper Finalization of Accounts. Qualification required
• Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce. Experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as an accountant
• Inter CA candidates preferred
• Worked in CA firm as Accountant
• Worked in CA firm as Article.
Do keep in mind that this role requires you to:
➢ Be comfortable to work 6 days a week including weekends
➢ The week off will be on weekdays.
➢ Candidate must be comfortable to be based at Site Office
➢ Travel within the city or in between sites, if required.
Key Skills : The candidate has to be excellent in spoken English, has to be well groomed and presentable
Industry : other
Functional Area : Finance / Accounts / Investment
Education Level : Graduate
Experience Level : Experience (1 - 5)
Job Location : Mumbai Maharashtra
Total Vacancy : 3
Company Name : ConfidentialApply Now