Job Code : JIJP/202010/83
Underwriter - US Mortgage
Underwriting - US Mortgage
1. Review loan files in compliance with all agency guidelines
2. New Business Underwriting.
3. Scrutiny of application for completeness of forms
4. Coordination and collaboration with sales for login and issuance.
5. Pre-login verification of cases
6. Follow-up and coordination with insurers.
7. Maintenance of Login and issuance MIS.
1. Excellent communication skills required (B29)
2. Must be aware of income calculations for various income types like salaried, self-employed & other income
3. Should be able to calculate income & review credit report, assets & collateral and Appraisal
4. Should be aware of all the mortgage documents & agency guidelines
1. Graduate with 2 to 7 years of experience into US mortgage - underwriting
2. The candidate who has experience in all the 4C’s of Underwriting or Modification underwriting will be preferred
3. Candidate must have exposure working on various type of loans like Conventional, FHA, VA & USDA
5:30pm to 10:00am (any 9 hours shift)
Candidate should be flexible to work on weekends as per business requirement, which will be then compensated as Weekend Allowance
CST - Vashi (Via Chembur) / CST- Thane / Churchgate - Bhayander
Locations not covered: Koparkhairane, Airoli, Ghansoli
Within 8:30 pm - 5:00 am One Way Transport (Pick / Drop) will be provided.
Saturday and Sunday Fixed off
Key Skills :
Industry : none
Functional Area : none
Education Level : none
Experience Level : Experience (0 - 0)
Job Location : Mumbai Maharashtra
Total Vacancy :
Company Name : ConfidentialApply Now