Job Code : JIJP/202010/89
1. Managing and undertaking collections process for debts that have been allocated to him/her
2. keep a track of the portfolio for specific buckets for the assigned area
3. Track & control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters.
4. To do regular follow up with the default customers
5. Ensure collection process and legal guidelines have adhered
6. To trace out absconded default customers and initiate the recovery process.
7. Providing and maintaining MIS report, reviewing collection feedback on a daily , Weekly & Monthly basis, etc.
English, Hindi, Gujrati, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu & Tamil (knowing the regional language will be an added advantage).
1. Team Lead, Collection Process, Banking Process.
2. Good communication and Basic Banking knowledge are preferred
3. Smart to handle Supervisor/Team Leaders
4. Ability to convince
5. People Management & Managing Processes
6. Computer Skills - Basic MS Office Proficient in MS OFFICE, WINDOWS
5 Years in Collections/Sales
9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (Candidate should be ready to do overtime if required)
2 Rotational Offs
Key Skills :
Industry : none
Functional Area : Administration / Front Office / Secretary
Education Level : Graduate
Experience Level : Experience (3 - 5)
Job Location : Mumbai Maharashtra
Total Vacancy :
Company Name : ConfidentialApply Now